You Are Here: Shed Moving
Brookside Structures is well known as a dependable shed mover in Chester County and the Greater Philadelphia area. With our state of the art equipment, we are equipped to relocate your used shed on your property, or to move to your property a used shed you purchased privately.
We have a Mule (pictured below) available on every shed move we do to minimize damage to your property while moving even the largest sheds and garages.
We are equipped to move sheds from any manufacturer under the following conditions:
- The shed was originally delivered as an assembled unit.
- The shed is no more than 11’ 5” tall at the highest point.
- The shed currently has pressure treated 4x4 runners fastened underneath the floor joists.
- There must be a clear path on your property at least 2’ wider than the width of your shed from the street to where the shed will be situated.
- Shed must be completely empty before we arrive.
If your shed meets these criteria, you may request a quote via phone or email. To aid us in providing your quote, please provide the following:
- Overall dimensions of your shed
- Address where shed is currently
- Address where shed needs to go
We move sheds in Chester, Montgomery, Delaware, Philadelphia and Lancaster Counties as well as all of the surrounding Tri-State area.
1. Brookside Structures delivery truck with Mule.
2. New shed on delivery trailer. We can transport sheds up to 14' wide and up to 40' long.
3. Unloading new shed from trailer with Mule.
4. Maneuvering new shed from street with Mule.
5. Moving new shed into position.
6. To customers purchasing a new shed from Brookside Structures, we offer free removal of your existing shed providing we can take it out when we deliver your new shed! We assume your existing shed is in good enough shape structurally to haul it on our trailer as a unit.